In India God has to lead us to start a children ministry year 1995. Since then God is faithfully using us among children. As I was born in India and grew here God has given me much grace to know and experience the life of a young one in India. I never wore any sandals or shoes until the day of my Bible college Bachelor of theology. The day of my graduation I should wear a shoe so I had to get it the one which was very old and next day onward I found very difficult to wear it because when I wear those it was very tight for my feet it was not my size I didn’t know how to pick the right size.
I was a very remote village boy who never has a changing cloth I have a memory of wearing a Government school uniform dress which has many holes in my back of my trouser. So I was not too comfortable with hanging with people or going many times outside.
But when I was 4 to 5 years I drowned into the large river water that river was built by Bennie hock who sold his property in the USA built that river dam because of him seeing many times people huts are damaged and many lives died by the flood water in Tamil Nadu India. It is very concrete one in that river water I was sinking in there my heart said I am going to die and I am on my way to hell. Jesus if you save me I will love for you as long as the day I live on this earth. There was a lady unexpectedly came there who knows how to swim she saved me by pulling my hair. From the day onward I would talk with God by looking up at the air. Lord, I know you are real I don’t know where you are but I know you can hear me and see me.
The then year 1986 I got a wonderful opportunity to touch the first time of the Bible. So I started reading it I like proverbs and psalms very much as I read it. I like History very much because up to my high school I was an excellent student of history so when I begin to read Genesis it was opened my eyes to see how God created this universe.
I started trusting God by reading the Bible than any other channel. I started seeing God moving through lives and Miracles and wonders. I come to encounter with demonic spirit in my own life. I would run to the wells or grave every single night. I was having bone fever every single year I was peace less then I realize only if I read the Bible and pray to God I would have peace in my heart. Otherwise, I would be like a mental disorder person.
I was helping to my mom in finding firewood and making cow waste bread by my hands for her to cook food, I was not like other children because all of my children were boasting about their idols how arrogant they are and how bad they are so people will be obey them with fear and trembling. But I would share the Gospel to them Jesus is the one who died for our sins rather than we would take our punishment.
Many of my friends believed but some of them are serving the Lord in India.
Our farmer president respected Nehru said, “Today’s children’s are tomorrow’s leaders.”
India with 1.21 billion people constitutes as the second-most populous country in the world, while children represent 39% of the total population of the country. It is estimated that more than 400,000 street children in India exist.
- 1 in 4 children of school-going age is out of school in our country – 99 million children in total have dropped out of school (Census 2011)
- Out of every 100 children, only 32 children finish their school education age-appropriately (District Information System for Education (DISE) 2014-15)
- Only 2% of the schools offer complete school education from Class 1 to Class 12 (District Information System for Education (DISE) 2014-15)
- Hundreds of children need Jesus in India. IGMI is the faithful ministry has native missionaries and team to preach the Gospel every single day.
Child labour and exploitation:
- There are 10.13 million child labourers between 5-14 years in India (Census 2011)
- India has 33 million working children between the ages of 5-18 years. In parts of the country, more than half the child population is engaged in labour (Census 2011)
- Every 8 minutes, a child goes missing in India – kidnapping and abduction is the largest crime against children in our country (District Crime Record Bureau (DCRB) 2014)
- Over the last 10 years, crimes against children have increased 5 times over (District Crime Record Bureau (DCRB) Data Series)
- Fear of failure in examinations in the second-highest cause of suicides in children (Accidents and Suicide Deaths in India (ASDI) 2014)
Health and Nutrition :
- 19.8 million children below age 6 in India are undernourished (ICDS 2015)
- Only 9.6% of children between 6-23 months in the country receive an adequate diet (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 38% (1 in 3 )of children between 0-5 years are stunted in the country (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 21% (1 in 5) of the children in the country suffer from wasting (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 36% of children under 5 years of age are underweight in India (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 58% of children between 6months – 5 years were found to be anaemic in the country (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- Total Immunisation coverage in the country stood at 62% in 2015-16 (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 21% of the births in the country were home births (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- Only 21% of mothers (1 in 5) received full antenatal care in the country (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- More than 50% of the pregnant women aged 15-49 years were found to be anaemic (NFHS 4, 2015-16)
- 42% of married women in India were married as children (District Information System for Education (DISE) 3)
- 1 in every 3 child brides in the world is a girl in India (UNICEF)
- India has more than 45 lakhs girls under 15 years of age who are married with children. Out of these, 70% of the girls have 2 children (Census 2011).
- Many of their parents are addicted to alcohol, drugs, prostitution and poverty issues.
- Jesus loves children. He said let this little one come to me, do not hinder them to come to me. We are mainly preaching the Gospel to these precious children who are longing to hear the Gospel and many of them are having many influences for our Lord in their villages.
- In one village one of the 11-year-old girls said me, Anna (my older brother ) my parents they were found out me that I am no longer worshipping their idols so they pulled me inside their temple and forced me to bow down and take hands towards their idols. In front of our own eyes, you have to take your hands and worship our gods. So I went inside to their temple took my hands like worshipping their idols but I said to Jesus who is in my heart “Jesus you are in my heart though I am taking my hands toward this idols they are not my god but you only my true living God. I am not worshipping this stone but I worship you only.” she said me my parents thought that I worshipped their gods. They did not know to whom I worshipped but I only know to whom I prayed that is my Jesus.
- Because of her faith now the whole family got saved and take away all of their idols in their family. We have started our churches, tribal ministry, hospital ministry through our children ministries.
- We need your prayers for our children ministry and we have a people who are regularly going out to the villages to preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus. We are reaching more than 50000 villages through our 300 pastors who are running a minimum 3 to 4 churches and our gospel team.
- Our team members are doing evangelism without any help so far. We pray the Lord would raise the supporters for them. If you are a burden to preach among children you are welcome and we need your help for our team help that is the most urgent need what we have now. Ministry among Dalits kids in India hearing God’s Word! Nearly 800 kids will be shows up of any given day to hear the Gospel in India. who will go for these children to know the Lord Jesus? God is calling you to preach and serve among them. We need your prayers and help for us. God is saying to you right now Go or Send for me.
- “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” – Mark 16:15.
- We have a lot of need for preaching the Gospel in India among Orphans, poorest of the poor village’s children. I am praying for the faithful servants from the Globe anywhere we are more interested to invite you. Our hearts burden is to train them in evangelism and make them disciples from their young age.
- WILL YOU BE THE ONE OF LIFE CHANGER? GO OR SEND. TODAY GOD IS NOT EXPECTING OUR TALENTS BUT OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVE HIM INTO THE PLACE WHERE HE LEADS YOU.
- INDIA IS WELCOMING YOU TO SERVE AMONG POOREST OF THE POOR CHILDREN, ORPHANS AND DALITS!
- Please feel free to ask any questions about missions.
- CONTACT Email: email@example.com
- Cell: 410-274-7392
- “For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me” – Matthew 25:35-40.